The Best San Diego Restaurants Near Old Town InnOld Town Inn is adjacent to four distinctive San Diego neighborhoods: the Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego, Old Town Historic District, Hillcrest, and San Diego Bay.
Take your time-take a week!-and enjoy a delicious variety of cuisine choices during your San Diego visit.
- Fish Market/Top of the Market. Favorite seafood restaurant of tourist and locals on San Diego Bay.
Address: 750 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego
- India Palace. Classic Indian cuisine in Hillcrest.
Address: 694 University Avenue, San Diego
- El Agave Tequileria. Ancient Mayan and Aztec techniques at this Old Town restaurant.
Address: 2304 San Diego Avenue, San Diego
- Indigo Grill. Located in the stylish district of Little Italy this restaurant serves up creative cusine.
Address: 1536 India Street, San Diego
- Corvette Diner. Fun, 50's style diner located in the Hillcrest neighborhood of San Diego.
Address: 2965 Historic Decatur Road, San Diego
- C-Level. Experience a delicious meal while enjoying unparalled views of the San Diego skyline and Coronado.
Address: 880 Harbor Island Drive, San Diego
Old Town Inn
4444 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: 619-260-8024 Fax: 619-296-0524